I’m home!
我回來啦
BriBri!
布萊 布萊
Welcome back.
歡迎回來
What’s up? Are we goin’ out?
什么事 你要出門嗎
Uh, actually, I’m heading to Murph’s party.
恩 我要去墨菲的聚會
Hey. Are you mad at me? Of course l’m still mad at you.
嘿 你還生我氣嗎 當然還氣你
You called my noveL a piece of shit, remember?
你認為我的小說是堆垃圾 記得嗎?
Dude, I was upset.
親愛的 我說的是氣話
Come on. I wanted you to come with me.
別氣了啦 我希望你能和我一起去
I’m gonna make it up to you, okay?
我會為你打扮好的 好嗎?
After Murph’s party,
在墨菲的聚會后
i’ll take you to that place in Chelsea and we can go dancing.
我會帶你去切爾西 我們一起跳舞
Bernie, I think we need to talk.
伯妮 我覺得我們需要談談
You’re not going to do this.
你不會這么做的
You got a great job waiting for you in SeattLe...
你在西雅圖有了份好的工作
and I don’t want to leave New York.
而我不想離開紐約
And I don’t think you shouId let me stand in your way.
你沒有必要因為我而阻礙你自己
That’s how you wanna end it?
你想這樣結束了嗎
After six months, that’s how we’re gonna end?
就6個月 我們就這樣結束了
Look, we We’ve had fun.
我 我們有過快樂的時光
But we’re good together, but we’re not great.
我們在一起很開心 但我們不合適
We’re good enough.
我們很合適
You don’t Look at me and think that I’m the greatest guy...
你不認同我是最棒的那個男人...