You and I.
你和我
Were so full of love and hope.
會充滿了幸福和希望
Would you give it all up now.
你能讓這一切盡快實現嗎
Or Would you Give in lust to spite them all.
還是深陷在困苦中
And you give it all away.
你要沖出牢籠
Would you Give it all away, now.
你應該現在就走出陰霾
Don’t let it come apart.
不要沉淪了
Don’t Wanna see you come apart.
不想看這你沉淪下去
Cause you Give it all aWay.
因為你走出了陰霾
Are you kidding me? They love you.
你在開玩笑嗎 他們喜歡你
They wanna be in business with you, but what they are expecting...
他們想和你交易 但前提是
is another Frank Knight book, okay?
另外一部法蘭克奈克 對嗎
To say nothing of the fact that you already got your advance for it.
事實上你已經得到了它的預付款
I’ll give the advance back, if that’s what they want.
如果他們希望的話我可以還給他們
Is it such a chore?
就為了這個嗎?
It takes you six months to write those things.
只需要你花6個月去寫這些
It’s not about the time.
這不是時間的問題
I’m... interested in other things.
我... 對其他的事感興趣
I wanna write about other things. And you can’t do both?
我想寫點其他的,那你不能同時寫嗎
You ever read A long Day’s Journey into night?
你有沒有讀過 進入黑夜的漫長過程 這本書
Why do you do that to me? Do you enjoy making me feel like an idiot?
你這么說是什么意思 你就這么喜歡讓我難堪
Okay. Sorry. The father in the play
好吧 抱歉 書中父親這個角色
Based on O’Neill’s own father, all right?
是建立在奧尼爾自己父親上的 明白嗎