So far, it’s very good.
某種程度上說 還是不錯的
Yeah, but that’s not even really the point.
對 但那不是重點
I think it’s that he’s writing something that matters to him.
我覺得那是他真正想寫的東西
I mean, that’s That’s why we all do it.
我是說 這是…這就是作家存在的意義
Well, look, he’s got a gift, okay?
對 他是很有天賦沒錯
He can write a good story, and people like a good story.
他可以寫很好的故事 而人們也喜歡看好故事
What Brian needs to do is he needs to go back...
布萊恩所要做的只是回去…
and write another Detective Knight book.
再寫一本奈特探長的書
Let me sell the movie rights, and guess what.
讓我賣出電影版權 然后你猜怎么著
We all make a pile of dough.
我們就會有大把大把的錢了
You know, Murph, it’s not all about the money.
知道嗎 墨菲 不是什么都講錢的
So, speaking of money...
那么 說到錢…
where do you need me to sign this contract?
我該在這個合同的哪里簽字?
I cannot tell you what a lifesaver this is to me.
我不得不說這筆錢對我來說真是及時雨
I’m gonna take this commission, and I’m gonna go back to writing.
我會拿了這次的傭金 然后開始我的創作
Yeah, well, when you have something to publish...
好的 等你想出版的時候…
I don’t want you talking to anybody else, okay?
希望你別去找別人 好嗎?
You come and see me,
你來找我
and I’ll put your book in the right hands.
我保證會把你的書交到可靠的人手里