I I just want to apologize.
我…我只是想道個歉
Oh, that’s what this is about. You just want to apologize.
噢 原來只是這樣 你就是想道歉
Yeah. Hey, I’d just like the opportunity...
對啊 嘿 我只是希望有個機會…
to say I’m sorry, you know? Well, of course.
能說聲對不起 知道嗎? 是啊 當然啦
Has nothing to do with the fact that you want to get back together with her
就跟你想再和她重修舊好一點都沒關系
You know, get another shot at the one who got away.
就是跟那個失去的人重燃愛火
if it comes to that and she’s looking to get Murphed again, all the better.
如果她真的能再接受 倒是個不錯的主意
Look, you’re one to talk. Nice Game, fellas.
你才是這樣呢 打得不錯 伙計們
Takin’ married women out for hamburgers and cocktails.
帶著個已婚女人去吃漢堡和雞尾酒
Hey, what No. We were just reminiscing.Reminiscing?
嘿 什…不是的 我們只是敘敘舊 敘舊?
Yeah. And that night she and her husband break up?
沒錯 然后當天晚上她就跟老公分手了?
Coincidence? I think you’re guilty.
純屬巧合? 我覺得你脫不了干系
We were justWe were talking about why she hasn’t been writing.
我們只是…只是在說她為什么不寫作了
That’s all. I just think it’s a big waste of her talents.
就這樣 我只是覺得這是對她天賦的浪費
You’ve read her stuff. You know how good she is.
你讀過她的作品 你知道她有多棒