All right? Yeah. Perfect filt.
好嗎? 當然 完美的建議
All right. All right.
很好 好的
And remember, I want you to come to my party Friday night.
還有記得 我要你來我周五晚上的派對
It'll be good for you to get out of the house, enjoy yourself.
出來透透氣會對你很好的
Get over the whole separation.
能讓你走出分居的陰影
Sure. Yeah, I will. Thanks, Murph. All right.
當然 我會的 謝謝 墨菲 沒事
And remember, you gotta bring cake, okay? You owe me one.
還有記得 要帶上凱特 好嗎? 這是你欠我的
i didnt think you had it in you, bright eyes.
我從沒想過你能做到 美女
Nicely done. Very nice.
干得不錯 很好
Son.
孩子
What have you done.
你做了什么
You're caught by the river.
你被洪流擊退
You're comln undone.
你被陷入深淵
Life.
生活
You know, cant be so easy.
如你想象的一般不易
But you can't just leave it.
但你不能就此放棄
Cause you're not in control no more.
不能被束縛更深
And you Give lt all away.
你要沖出牢籠
Would you Give it all away, now.
你應該現在就走出陰霾
Don't let it come apart.
不要沉淪了
Dont Wanna see you come apart.
不想看這你沉淪下去
Son.
孩子
What are you doing.
你做了什么
You learned a hard lesson.
經歷了這些苦難
When you stood by the Water.
你抵住了洪流