He had a very long and lucrative career as a stage actor...
角色中他擁有一個非常棒很能賺錢的職業
playing the same role over and over again in The Count of Monte Cristo
一次一次的表演。
Why? ’Cause he was good at it, and it made him rich.
為什么 因為他擅長這些 并使他富有
But by the end of his life, he realizes that by doing so..
但在他快死的時候 他回首過去 .
it cost him the chance to be a truly great artist.
他失去了成為一個真正偉大的藝術家的機會
I don’t wanna be that guy.
我不想重蹈覆轍
You’re aware you may not make the same kind of money...
你是在提醒我不該和他一樣去賺錢...
you’ve grown accustomed to, all right?
你已經適應了這些 知道嗎
And Getting published That’s Gonna be a challenge.
出版的話 那會是種挑戰
I don’t need to remind you
不需要再提醒你
whatJ.F.K. said about second acts, do I?
關于刺殺肯尼迪的第二個例子 是嗎
It Was F. Scott FltzGerald.
是菲茨杰拉德
Are you gonna break my balls about particulars? The point is
你不用再跟我這么廢話了 關鍵是
The point is, he said there are no second acts.
關鍵是 他說 沒有第二幕戲了
I don’t believe that, and I don’t think you do elther.
我不相信 我認為你也同意我的看法
Or else Why Would you be throwing this party...
那你為什么要辦這次的聚會
for Kate’s college friends lust to Get her to come?
找來凱特的大學同學 就是為了讓她來參加嗎?