Oh hi. -Oh look!There's our pretty girl.
噢 嗨 -哦 看看我們的小美女來了
Hey, you got out of bed today.
嘿 你今天終于下床了
I just came up to get my breakfast.
我只是下來拿我的早飯
Honey, don't take the brown banana. Get the yellow one.
寶貝 別拿那個棕色的香蕉 拿黃的
Yellow's too happy a color.
黃色顯得太歡快了
I can't believe she's still moping about
真不敢相信她還為
her breakup with spencer.
和斯賓塞分手這件事而郁悶
That was like two whole days ago.
事情都過去兩天了唉
Give her a break, p.J. Spencer was teddy's first love.
饒了她吧 PJ 斯賓塞可是她的初戀
Yeah, I mean, you should understand.
是啊 我是說 你應該能體諒的
You get dumped all the time.
畢竟你總是被甩
No, I don't! -Oh really?
沒有 瞎說 -噢 是嗎
This year alone you've been dumped by Alexa,
今年你就被亞歷克薩給甩了
Rebecca, Jen...
麗貝卡 珍
Jen? I'm dating jen right now.
珍 我正和珍約會呢
Oh.I didn't give you that message?
噢,我沒告訴你那條留言嗎