Even if we never see each other again,I will love you always.
即使我們再也見不到對方了,我還是會一直愛你的
Liar!
騙子
Oh, why won't the world just go away?
噢 就不能讓我消停會嗎
Surprise.
沒想到吧
Now what do you want?
你又想干嘛
Okay, first of all you can lose the 'tude.And second, I brought someone Who will help you out of your funk.
好吧。首先你要改變下你這態度。其次我給你帶來了可以幫你走出陰霾的人
Ta-da!
看啊
Who's she? -Oh, sorry.
這誰啊 -噢 抱歉
What? Skyler?
什么 斯凱勒
You brought over the girl my boyfriend cheated on me with?
你居然給我帶了我男友背著我約會的這個女孩
This is how you're helping me?
你就是這樣幫我的嗎
I thought you said we were going to go over to the mall?
我以為你說我們要去商場
This is so not the mall.
這不是商場
Look, you said no one understands what you're going through. She does!
聽著 你說過沒有人可以體會到你的痛苦 她就可以
Now get to healing and whatnot.
現在你們倆可以相互慰藉了
How did you find her anyway?
你怎么找到她的
I'm going to ask you again, Spencer.
我再問你一遍 斯賓塞
I want that girl's name and number and I want it now!
我要那個女孩的名字和電話號碼 現在就要
I found her on the internet.
我在網上聯系到的
I have nothing to say to her.
我和她沒什么說的
And I have nothing to say to her.
我和她也沒什么說的
Look, you two are going to talk it out
聽著 你們兩個好好談談
And make it all better. No one's leaving until then.
把事情解決了 不解決誰也別想走
I really don't see how this is going to help. -Me either.
我覺著這什么也解決不了 -我也這么覺著
It hurts!
太痛苦了
It hurts so bad.
太太太痛苦了
Doesn't smell too good either.
這兩個都不怎么好聞