Hi.
嗨
Spencer, what are you doing here?
斯賓塞 你來干什么
Can I come in? -I don't think that would be a good idea.
能先進去嗎 -我覺著不能
Look, I need to talk to you.
聽著 ,我需要和你談談
There's nothing to say. -Yes, there is.
沒什么好談的 -有談的
I want you to know how sorry I am about what happened.
我想讓你知道這整件事我是多么的對不起你
I made a huge mistake.Hanging out with Skyler was the stupidest thing I've ever done.
我犯了個大錯誤,和斯凱勒約會是我這輩子做過最愚蠢的事情
Teddy,You're the one I want to be with.
泰迪,你才是我的唯一
Spencer, I... look!
斯賓塞 我...聽著
I know I don't deserve it,
我知道我不配
But is there any way you can forgive me?
但是有什么方法能讓你原諒我嗎
We can just start over?
我們重新再來可以嗎
No, I can't.
不,我做不到
I just don't think I can trust you.I'm sorry.
我已經對你失去信任了,抱歉
Me too.
我也是