Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
哦,你是在開什么玩笑
Listen to spencer's latest status update.
你聽聽斯賓塞剛才發的狀態
"just chilling at home." who cares?
“獨自一人閑在家里無聊” 誰關心他啊
Apparently you do.
顯然你很關心啊
Mom. No no, I do not.
母親啊,亂說,人家才沒啊
I could care less what my ex-boyfriend is up to.
我對我前男朋友的現狀毫不在意
Oh, he hasn't even changed his online status yet.
看吶 他還沒更改自己的狀態唉
It still says "in a relationship."
上面還寫著“熱戀中”
He just can't let me go. - Well, maybe he forgot to change it.
他就是無法忘懷我 - 呃 這個也許是他忘記了而已
Uh, mom, how could he forget? He's online all the time.
呃 老媽 他怎么可能會忘啊 他一直都在線啊
And you know this how?
你怎么會對他如此的了解
I check his status every hour.
我每個小時就查看一次他的狀態啊
Well, the important thing is you've moved on.
好吧,重要的是你已經克服了舊愛的羈絆
Gabe honey, you have a playdate this afternoon.
蓋比寶貝,今天下午你有玩伴陪你玩
No, I don't. - Yes, you do.
我才沒有呢 - 你有
A new family moved in down the street.
這條街上有人剛搬進來
And they have a son your age,
他們的孩子和你差不多大
So I made plans for the two of you to get together.
所以我計劃了一番,這樣你們可以一起玩玩
Oh, mom, let me explain where you went wrong.
哦 母親大人啊 您犯的錯容我一一道來
I'm 11. I don't have "playdates" anymore.
我已經十一歲了,已經過了過家家的年齡了
I hang.
哥老了,青春不再
His name is austin and I think he'll be a very good influence on you. He's very well-behaved.
他叫奧斯丁 我覺得他會給你樹立一個很好的榜樣的 他非常有修養有禮貌
You know that well-behaved and I are natural enemies.
你難道不知道我和有修養有禮貌之間是天生絕緣嗎
Could you just be nice?
你就不能說話客氣一點嗎
Okay, be civil.
好孩子,聽話
It's too late to cancel.
現在推辭為時已晚