Charlie honey, drink your juice.
查莉寶貝 喝果汁吧
It'll make you feel better. - No no.
會讓你一整天都好心情的 - 不不
I don't think you should argue with me.I know a lot more words.
我覺得你不應該和我爭辯,我知道的詞可比你多多了
May I have some water, please?
抱歉,我能找點水喝么
Sure, jimmy, coming right up.
沒問題,吉比,水馬上就來
Well, aren't you a cutie-pie?
哇 你實在太美麗可愛了
I'd be lying if I said I hadn't heard that before.
這種贊美我以前聽過無數遍了
I... I meant the baby. - Right. Huh.
我是指寶寶 - 呃 好吧
Oh, jimmy, I wouldn't get too close to charlie. She's......Sick.
哦 吉米 要是我我是不會離查莉太近的 她......生病了
Whoa.She blasted me with snot.
天哪,她把我噴的一臉鼻涕
Which was also the name of my last band.
不過這恰巧是我上個樂隊的名字哎