Hey, austin. Come on in.
嘿 奧斯丁 進來吧
Gabe honey, austin's here.
蓋比寶貝 奧斯丁來了
What a lovely home, mrs. Duncan.So comfortable looking.
鄧肯女士.你家好溫馨啊,看起來很清新整潔
What a nice way of saying messy.
這么說混亂我聽得好舒服啊
Gabe, this is austin.
蓋比 這位是奧斯丁
How do you do? - How do I do what?
兄臺別來無恙 - 我身體又沒事
He's saying hello. - Why are you dressed like that?
他是向你打招呼呢 - 你干嘛穿成那樣
Well, I wasn't sure what activities you had planned,
這個嗎 因為我不清楚我們要玩什么
So I settled on daytime casual.
所以我就穿平時的便裝出來了
Really, mom?
老媽 不是吧
This is how you want me to spend my afternoon?
你就讓這小子和我一起度過這個下午嗎
Well, you boys have fun. I'll be upstairs with charlie.Poor little bby's not feeling well.
呃,你們好好玩啊,我上樓陪查莉去了.可憐的小孩身體不舒服
Poor little gaby's not feeling so hot either.
可憐的小蓋比心情也很糟糕
What do you want to do, play video games?
那么現在準備玩什么?玩電腦游戲嗎
Oh, I'm not allowed. - Watch tv?
呃 這個父母不準我玩 - 那么看電視呢
I've already exceeded my allotted one hour of the week.
這周我看電視時間已經超過規定上限了
Go to the park? - I'm not wearing sunscreen.
那么去公園玩 - 抱歉我沒抹防曬霜
How do you think this is going?
你覺得這樣下去該咋整啊
Hey, guys.
大家好
Hi.
嗨
I don't believe we've met.
我們素昧平生
Teddy, austin; Austin, teddy.
泰迪 這位是奧斯丁 奧斯丁 這位是泰迪
Nice to meet you, austin. - The pleasure is all mine.
奧斯丁 很高興見到你 - 見到你是我的榮幸
Well, aren't you a little gentleman?
哇 真是位小紳士哈
She's glorious.What an exquisite creature.
她真有閉月羞花之色啊,真是上天賜予之尤物啊
Look, we have to figure out how to get through this.
聽好 我們得好好探討一下
So either you stop being weird or...
要不你別表現地那么怪異或者...
Yeah, that's the only way.
唉 除此以外別無他法