It's austin. Tell him I'm not here.
奧斯丁來了,告訴他我不在家
Sorry, austin, gabe's not here.He's hiding under that blanket.
抱歉,奧斯丁,蓋比不在家,他藏在毛毯下面了
Actually, I came to see you.
事實上嗎 我來是為了見你的
You did? - Well, this just got interesting.
不是吧 - 哇 事情發展地越來越有戲劇化了
I brought you some presents.An african orchid. I cultivate them myself.
我給你帶了點禮物,一盆非洲蘭花 我親手栽種的
I also made you some soap.
我還特意為你制作了這個香皂
Thank you.
謝謝
I was running low on orchids and soap.
恰好我正缺少蘭花和香皂唉
Anything else?
還有別的么
I also wanted to ask you something.
我還想問你一些問題
Okay. - Will you go with me?
好吧 - 你愿意和我一起出去嗎
Go with you where?
去哪里
I'm asking you to be my girlfriend.
我是在問你愿意做我女友嗎
Wait. I... I'm sorry, what?
打住 我很抱歉 你在說什么
I'm almost 16 and you're 11.
我都要十六歲了 而你才十一而已
And a half.
是十一歲半
I believe there's a question on the table.
我想現在這里有很大的問題亟待解決
Teddy, love knows no age.
泰迪,愛情是不受年齡所限制的
But it does know height.
但是身高很有影響
Austin, I'm flattered, but I just came out of a relationship.
奧斯丁,我有點受寵若驚,但是人家剛剛才和別人分手
"I have loved, let us see if that's all."E.E. Cummings.
“我戀愛了,讓我們看看愛對我們是否足夠”出自E.E.康明斯
"I'm not interested." t.R. Duncan.
“我完全沒有興趣” 出自TR鄧肯
Your words say one thing, but your eyes say another.
你在語言上拒絕了我 可是你的眼神卻透露了另一種訊息
Okay. Focus on my hands.
好吧 看看我的手
They're pushing you out the door.
我要友好的請你出去了
This is not over. I shall return!
一切才剛開始 我會回來的
You know, he's growing on me.
告訴你 現在他讓我感興趣了