Teddy, come on. I know you're in there.
泰迪 出來 俺知道你在里面
No, I'm not!
沒有 我不在
Okay, you're leaving me no choice.
好吧 是你逼俺的
oh!What died in there?
噢,什么東西死里面了
My heart.
我的心
Yeah, I think the smell is coming from the outside of your body.
是嗎 我覺著這味道來自你的體外
When's the last time you took a shower?
你上次洗澡是什么時候了
A shower's not going to wash away my pain.
洗澡也不能沖走我的傷痛
Okay, how about my pain?
好吧 那我的傷痛怎么辦
Come on, we gotta break you out of this funk.
好了 俺要把你帶出這陰霾
How about some music?
來點音樂如何
No, I... no, I already tried that.
算了,我..我早試過了
I listened to happy songs and they just made me Sad because those people were so happy and I'm so sad.
我聽些歡快的歌曲,然而我卻愈加傷心,因為他們是那么的開心,而我是那么的傷心
Do you think you're the only person who's ever had their heart broken?
難道你認為就你一人心碎過嗎
Remember when Emmett and I broke up?
記著當俺和埃米特分手嗎
Oh, that's completely different. You dumped him.
噢,那完全不一樣,是你甩的他
And...He's emmett.
而且他是埃米特
Look, you gotta do something.
聽著,你必須找點事做
Ow! -You gotta brush your teeth,Then brush your hair.Then brush your teeth again,
哎喲!趕緊給俺刷牙去。然后梳梳頭發,然后再刷刷牙
Because, girl, that breath is nasty!
因為,姐們,你的味道太給力了
Ivy, you just don't understand what I'm going through.
艾薇 你不能體會我現在的感受
Nobody does. My boyfriend was dating another girl.At the same time he was dating me.
沒有人可以。我男朋友在和我約會的同時還在和別的女生約會
Okay. Well, you can either rejoin the world,
知道了 要么你重新面對這個世界
Or crawl back under those covers for the rest of your life and be miserable.
要么繼續爬回被窩里待上余生,終生痛苦
Thank you.
謝了
Thank you.It smells a lot better now.
謝你,現在好聞多了