Honey, this was such a great idea...
老公 這絕對是個好主意
Getting up early so we can have some quiet time together.
早起點 這樣我們就可以獨享我們的二人世界了
You're a jerk! -You're an idiot!
你這個小混蛋 -你這個大白癡
All right, tomorrow we get up just a little bit earlier.
好吧 明早我們稍微再起早點
Okay, what's going on, guys?
好了 你們又發什么瘋呢
I can't take it anymore! He snorts like a pig.
我受不了了 他哼起來就像只豬
Oink oink oink!
哼 哼 哼
Oh yeah? Well, you scream in your sleep.
是嗎 你晚上睡覺還會尖叫嘞
All right, enough!
好了 夠了
We've got to have our own rooms.
我們要有屬于自己的房間
Guys, we've been over this.
孩子們 我們不談過這件事了嗎
The house just isn't big enough. -Or is it?
我們的房子沒那么多地 -未必
I made a diagram, see? New sleeping arrangements.
我畫了張圖表 看 最新就寢規劃圖
Mom and dad go here. P.J. Takes this room.
老爸老媽睡這 PJ睡這間
Teddy takes this one and I get this one.
泰迪這間 我這間
Everybody's happy. -What about charlie?
多完美 -查莉睡哪
Oh, I forgot to mention
噢 我忘了說了
In this plan...
在這份計劃中
Charlie lives with grandma.
查莉和奶奶一起住
Gabe, would you just be patient?
蓋比 你能再忍忍嗎
You're gonna get your own room in a couple of years
幾年后你會有自己的房間的
When P.J. Goes off to coll...
等PJ上大...
Well, wherever it is that P.J. goes off to.
那個 不論PJ上什么