Don't move. I'm in a relationship crisis.
別動 我遭遇感情危機了
This is your lucky day. I rarely move.
今天你夠走運的 我根本動不起來
Spencer.
斯賓塞
Teddy.
泰迪
What's going on? Are you cheating on me?
怎么搞的 你是不是在一腳踏兩船
What are you talking about?
你在說什么呢
I saw you with your arm around that girl.
我看見你摟著一姑娘
You're cheating on me, aren't you?
你在給我搞外遇 是不是啊
Attention, everybody.Juice boy here is a cheater.
大家注意了,這個泡果汁的伙計是個花心騙子
And he never gives me a full serving either.
而且他給我的杯子從來倒不滿
Teddy, you've got it all wrong.
泰迪 你完全誤會了
Oh, okay, so you just put your arm around.All your customers, is that it?
哦 是嗎 那你是不是經常把胳膊搭在每個顧客的肩上啊 是不是
No, I put my arm around my cousin.
不是啊 我只是放在我表妹的肩上而已啦
Your what?
你說什么
My cousin Skyler.
我的表妹斯凱勒呀
Your cousin Skyler.
原來是你的表妹
She seems nice.
她看上去人不錯呀
It's okay, everybody.
鄉親們 沒事了
She's just his cousin.
那只不過是她的表妹
So return to your juices.
喝你們的果汁去吧
Look, my break's over. Maybe you should go.
你看 我的休息時間過了 你還是走吧
Yeah, sure. I'm sorry.
好的 我很抱歉
It's okay.
沒關系
I'm sorry.
真抱歉
I'm sorry too.
我也很抱歉
It's the other kid who never fills it up.
是另外一個小子沒給我倒滿