Hi. You're Skyler, right? I'm Teddy.
嗨 你是斯凱勒吧 我是泰迪
Oh, right. I saw your picture in Spencer's wallet.
啊 對 我在斯賓塞的錢夾里看到你的照片
Spencer keeps my picture in his wallet?
斯賓塞把我的照片放在他的錢夾里哦
That's sweet.
真貼心
Of course I put it in there,
當然了 其實是我自己放的
But it's so sweet he didn't throw it out.
不過他沒把那扔掉真是好貼心
What have you got there?
你拿了什么來啊
Pie on a stick.
棍子頂個派
Where did you get it?
從哪里買的啊
Pie on a stick.
那店名就叫"棍子頂個派"
It's just my way to say "I'm sorry" To Spencer.
這是我來跟斯賓塞道歉的禮物
Because I kind of freaked out earlier.
因為之前我有點小題大作
I didn't know you two were cousins.
我不知道你倆是表兄妹呢
I thought you two were cousins.
我以為你們倆才是表兄妹
No, Spencer's my boyfriend.
不是呀 斯賓塞是我的男朋友
No, Spencer's my boyfriend.
不對 斯賓塞是我的男友才是真
So you two have met, huh?
看來你們倆遇到啦
Yeah, turns out we're cousins.
對呀 還發現大家是表親呢
Anything you want to say, Spencer?
你還有什么可說的 斯賓塞
A free sample?
要免費試吃不
Sure, I'd love one.
當然好 給我來點兒
Mm, delicious.
嗯 很好喝
You should try some.
你自己也該嘗嘗這滋味
Don't forget dessert.
別忘了還要吃點心
Hey, wait.
喂 等等啊
How could you?
你怎么做的出
I'm sorry. I can exp...
對不起 我可以解釋
Just don't.
別說了