Oh, Teddy honey, I almost forgot.
泰迪寶貝 我差點忘了
I'm gonna need you to watch Charlie after school.
今天想讓你放學后照看一下查莉
I have a dentist's appointment.
我要去看牙醫
No, I can't watch Charlie. I have plans.
不行 我有別的計劃不能看著查莉
I was gonna go surprise Spencer at work.
我要去斯賓塞上班時給他個驚喜探班
Teddy, I've had a temporary crown.
泰迪 我鑲了個假牙在嘴巴里
Since I was pregnant.
自從我懷孕時就有了
With you.
是懷上你的時候
Mom, mom, mom, Charlie's been driving Spencer and I apart.
媽媽 媽媽 查莉想拆散我和斯賓塞啊
And if I don't go see him today,
要是今天我不能去見他
Our entire relationship might be at stake.
我倆的關系就搖搖欲墜了
Whoa. Okay, calm down here.
噢喲 得了 你冷靜先
I was a teenager once. I know what you're going through.
我也曾經歷過花季少女 我很了解你的心路
And I'm gonna say to you exactly
所以我要把當年我遇到這種事時
what my mom said to me in times like this...
我老媽說過的話 原封不動送給你
Get over it.
忘掉算數
That's so unfair.
這太不公平啊
"Deal with it," She said to me.
她回答說 "自己忍著去"
You're ruining my life.
你毀了我的生活
I said to her.
我也這樣對她說的
Now I could give you the rest of the conversation,
我現在是可以繼續告訴你之后的談話內容
But let's just cut to the chase... you're babysitting.
不過還是省省事吧 反正你必須要照看她
Strangling me is not gonna help.
就算你想掐死我也沒用