Look, let's get down to brass tacks, okay?
我們從實質問題開始吧
First, the couple. Any special requests?
首先, 兩位新人有什么特殊要求嗎?
Sam?
Sam?
The ceremony.
在談婚禮呢
Just make it nice.
只要好看就行
Nice you want, nice you'll get.
只要誠心, 美好就會實現
Okay, Reverend, here's my first offer.
尊敬的牧師, 這是我的草案
I didn't think we'd be quite so formal with our proposals.
沒必要這么正式的討論
What'd you think, we're gonna wing it? Take a gander.
你想怎樣, 即興表演? 看一看吧
I couldn't concentrate.
無法集中
I mean, here I was with a minister and a rabbi.
我是說, 我正對著牧師和傳教士
Could I have felt more guilty?
我是不是有罪惡感呢?
I notice that in many of your prayers, they're both in Hebrew and English.
我發現很多祈禱 既用猶太語又用英語
Yeah, that's the norm. - Well, it doesn't seem quite fair.
對, 那是慣例 - 但并不公平
You see, in effect, you'll be speaking twice as long.
知道嗎, 你講的比我多一倍
I'm repeating myself. I'm not saying anything more than you are.
我只是重復一遍 我講的內容并不比你多
But it will take more time. - Fine, okay.
但時間更長 - 好吧
I'll talk in English and Hebrew. You can talk in English and Aramaic.
我用英語和猶太語 你可以用英語和拉丁語
But I don't speak Aramaic. No one does.
但我不懂拉丁語, 誰會懂呢
It's a dead language.
那是個絕種語言
It's not my problem.
這就是你的問題了
And just as a holy war seemed about to erupt...
這場激烈爭論使我
...something happened to make me feel even worse.
更加煩惱
I promise.
我保證
Don't worry. We'll get through this.
別擔心, 沒事的
Carbs were not the answer.
高熱量食物并不能解決問題
Was I working out the stress? Sure, there was that.
我能把壓力釋放出來嗎? 當然了, 就是這樣