Was I glad it was a dream?
我在慶幸是個夢嗎?
No, it's not that.
不是的
Then, what? You can tell me.
到底什么回事? 告訴我吧
It's the wedding and everything, and...
是關于婚禮的, 還有其它...
Sorry. Yeah, me too.
對不起 我也是
Come here.
來吧
I'm sorry. It's okay.
非常抱歉 沒事
It's all right. I just...
沒事的, 只是...
I've gotta go. I've gotta go home.
我要走了, 要回家了
Yeah, I gotta go home.
真的要回家了
Hey. I'm sorry.
嘿 對不起
For what?
為什么?
You know, all the stupid fighting and stuff we've been doing.
因為這些無聊的爭吵 還有些雞毛蒜皮的事
No, I'm sorry.
應該是我道歉
I shouldn't have walked out on you at the dance lesson.
舞蹈課上我不應該丟下你的
It's okay. You don't have to take dance lessons.
沒事, 我不會再逼你跳舞了
You don't have to do anything you don't wanna do.
我不會再逼你做任何事情
I love you.
我愛你
I love you too.
我也愛你
Okay, let's think. Is it that big of a deal? What really happened? Ok,
我們想想, 這是不是個交易呢? 到底怎么回事呢?
I caught myself. I controlled my urges.
我控制住了, 控制了自己的欲望
Maybe I should be proud of myself.
我應該感到驕傲
Or maybe I should be proud of my ability to rationalize.
或者說為自己的掩飾感到驕傲
I am so glad that we are finally able to all get together.
很高興我們最終還是坐在一起了
I think having a solid blueprint for a ceremony...
只要在婚禮上達成共識
...will help us all sleep better at night.
大家就會有好覺睡了
It's gonna take more than that in my case, Reverend.
事實上沒有這么簡單
Since the heart of our ceremony is the exchange of vows...
我們的婚禮重點是互相宣誓
...and in the Jewish ceremony, it's the exchange of rings...
猶太婚禮的重點是交換戒指