Luke, hi.
你好
So I was just setting everything up for...
我剛把東西擺好
Maybe we need to...
或者我們要...
You want some coffee? No.
你要點咖啡嗎? 不要了
Look, Sam, nothing happened. Luke...
聽著, 什么事都沒有 Luke
I'm the one who should feel embarrassed.
是我感到尷尬才對
I mean, I made the mistake. Not you. Me.
是我犯錯了, 不是你 是我
Why did he have to be so damn perfect?
他為什么要譴責自己呢?
Kristin, honey. Hi.
親愛的Kristin你好
Where's Sam? I only have an hour for lunch.
Sam在哪里? 我只有一個小時吃午飯
She's pitching the boss. If it's this long, it must be a good sign.
她在侍候老板 能待這么久應該是好事
Not for my blood sugar.
對我的血糖就不是了
That's Luke? Damn.
那不是Luke? 太可惡了
So?
怎樣?
He loved it.
他對計劃很滿意
It's going to corporate, and if they love it, it's on to production.
如果董事會也贊成 很快就會投入生產
Awesome.
太好了
Sam, thanks for making me look good in there. Sam,
謝謝你讓我威風了一把
You don't need her for that.
不用道謝
I just hope corporate likes it.
希望董事會也喜歡
They will. Call me when you hear. Right.
一定會的, 我等你的好消息 好的
Look at that ass.
看看他的屁股
Kristin, I work with him. Kristin,
這是我同事
I can't help it. Those buns are eye magnets.
我控制不了 他的屁股太吸引眼球了
I ran home to channel my urges in an appropriate direction.
我馬上趕回家宣泄性欲
Sam, what are you...? Sam,
你怎么了?
This is so three months ago.
你已經三個月沒這樣了
Do you wanna complain, or do you wanna give it to me?
你想繼續抱怨還是給我?
Oh, Sam.
哦, Sam
Oh, Luke.
哦, Luke
Luke?
Luke?
Luke? You said, "Luke."
Luke? 你在說"Luke"