whether to take dance lessons we don't need.
還有上一些沒用的舞蹈課
Don't forget the missed appointment arguments.
別忘記失約那次爭吵
Hey, you said that was fine.
你說沒所謂的
Read between the lines, Ben, it's my wedding. That was so not fine.
你應該知道我的言外之意 這是我的婚禮, 當然在意了
Oh, your wedding, see? It's always about you.
你的婚禮? 聽到了吧 什么都是你的
Okay, enough. And don't make me blow the shofar again.
夠了, 別逼我再吹哨子
I coach the temple softball team.
我當過壘球教練
Let's try not to look at the specifics
別再嘮叨這些雞毛蒜皮了
and instead, seek out what the broader problem is.
找出主要矛盾才對
I don't think there's a broader problem. I mean, these are just stupid little things.
我不覺得有什么大問題 都是些愚蠢的小事
Meaning you shouldn't have trouble getting past them.
這么說不應該有問題啊
What happens when you have to deal with an issue like children?
你們是怎么看待孩子問題的?
We couldn't agree on that either. Oh, like we even had a discussion.
我們沒法統一意見 甚至為此吵了一架
I just need more time, okay? We'll get to it.
我需要點時間, 好嗎? 我們會統一意見的
Really? For when, after the playoffs? Okay, what does that mean?
真的? 什么時候, 最后決斗時? 你這是什么意思?
It means you care more about your stupid little basketball teams than
你那無聊的籃球賽比什么都重要
What, our unborn child? Child? Oh, really, so there's just one?
比什么, 我們未出生的孩子? 孩子? 是嗎, 只生一個?
Thank you.
謝謝
Sometimes in cases like this, I feel it's my responsibility
每當碰到這種情況
to suggest a postponement.
叫“暫停”就是我的職責
What?
什么?
What he means is you guys can use a timeout.
他的意思是你們應該來個中場休息