Better before a wedding than after.
最好在婚前解決
Do you know how hard it is to get an interfaith marriage annulled?
知道取消婚約是多么的難嗎?
You know what? To hell with them.
該死的王八蛋
Should you really be saying to hell with a rabbi and a minister?
你在罵他們嗎?
Okay, maybe not.
可能不是
But no one is gonna tell me who I should or shouldn't marry.
沒人能決定我應該娶誰
And we can make this work. - You think?
我們自己來決定 - 你是說?
Sam, I love you, and that's what's important. Sam,
我愛你 這才是最重要的
So let's fix it.
我們一起把關系修補好
There he was, clawing his way to the surface.
這才是他: 努力尋找生機
The prince charming I had missed for so long.
很久沒有見他那么迷人了
Maybe he was still there. Maybe we should go through with this.
或者他還是他 或者我們能一起度過難關
Now, I say, let's kick things into high gear.
我們加快進度
Tonight we break out the serving platters, invite the parents...
今晚就宴請雙方父母
...and run down the wedding checklist. Yeah.
一起確定婚宴客人名單 - 好的
Of course, there was one teeny detail Ben was unaware of.
當然了, 還有一個小小的問題 Ben沒有注意到
But if he was this determined, then I would tell him about Luke tonight.
既然他這么堅定 我今晚就告訴他關于Luke的事情
Full disclosure.
全部招認
After dinner, of course.
當然是在晚餐之后了
We can't put the Stillmans and the Fogels together. They'll kill each other.
不能把Stillman和Fogel兩家人 安排在一起, 他們會打起來的
Yeah, Rich borrowed Jerry's snowplow three years ago. Totally mangled it.
對, Rich三年前弄壞了 Jerry的掃雪機
But if you do that, that means the Nolfies have to sit at the rabbi and minister's table.
如果你這樣做, 意味著Nolfie一家 要跟主婚人坐一桌
Family, friends, others. The hierarchy. Stillmans are cousins.
親戚和朋友要分別坐在一起 Stillman一家是親戚
Well, the Nolfies are very important business associates.
Nolfie是我們非常重要的商業伙伴