Ben?
Ben?
Ben, is everything okay?
Ben, 還好嗎?
So that's Luke?
他就是Luke?
Sam, what's going on?
Sam, 到底什么回事?
We've been working together since January, and we've had this proposal...
我們從一月就一起工作 我們一起完成計劃
...except, of course, that one time in bed.
當然了, 除了床上那次
And you didn't mention his name to me...
你沒有跟我提過他
Ben, please, I can explain... Sam, what did you do? Ben,
別這樣, 我可以解釋 Sam, 你到底做了些什么?
Try to understand.
你要信任我
There's nothing going on between Luke and me now.
我跟Luke現在沒什么
Now?
現在?
You mean there was something?
你是說以前有?
Did you sleep with him? No.
有跟他睡嗎? 沒有
No, I kissed him, okay? I kissed Luke.
沒有, 只是接吻, 好嗎? 我吻了Luke
Do you have any pie plates?
要點心嗎?
Later.
晚點吧
But I stopped it, before it went any further.
但我在進一步發展之前控制住了
I swear to you, it meant nothing.
我敢保證, 沒有發生過
Well, then why didn't you tell me? I was going to. Tonight, in fact.
好, 那為什么不告訴我呢? 正準備, 就在今天晚上, 真的
But I'm just... I'm stupid. And believe me, if I could turn it back...
我真的太愚蠢了, 居然放縱自己 如果可以回頭的話...
Sam, it's not just the kiss, okay? You lied to me. Sam,
不單單是接吻這么簡單 你欺騙了我
You haven't exactly made it easy for me to talk to you lately.
最近你都沒給機會我說
Oh, and this guy you can talk to? Well, yes, but we've been...
這家伙就可以說了? 嗯, 我們只是...
This isn't about him. It's about us.
這跟他無關, 是我們的問題
Okay? I feel like an idiot.
你當我是白癡啊?
You're damn right it's about us.
居然變成我們的問題了