All right, granted, it may seem that way. "Seem"?
好吧我, 承認, 好像是的 "好像"?
Okay, I'm sorry. Ok,
我道歉
You're what? I am sorry.
你說什么? 我道歉
Know what I see when I look at you?
知道望著你我看到什么嗎?
Yeah, a major screw up.
一個糟糕的女人
I see me.
我看到自己
You? Yeah.
你? 對
More than anyone else, when I look at you, I see myself.
看著你的時候我就想到自己
...it's probably just me being hard on myself...
可能就像我在嚴格要求自已
And if I'm hard on you...
如果覺得我對你太嚴厲
...on my own imperfections.
力求完美
Those things you think I hate about you, those are the things that make you special.
你認為我不喜歡你的那些東西 其實是你的特別之處
The things that I love more than anything.
那些是我最喜歡的東西
And I know that whatever's going on between you and Ben, you'll figure it out.
無論你和Ben之間發生了什么事 我知道你會解決好的
I don't know, Mom. Oh, honey.
媽, 我不知道啊 噢, 親愛的
It's never easy.
不可能都那么順利
Believe me, I know. I've been married to your dad for 35 years.
我跟你爸已經結婚35年了
But if I can do it, trust me, you can do it better.
相信我, 我能做到的 你一定會做得更好
For the first time in what seemed like forever...
第一次覺得媽媽回到我身邊
...I felt like I had my mom back.
其實她一直都是
Then it hit me. She never really went anywhere.
太意外了, 她一直沒有離開我
Relax. You're doing the right thing.
放松點, 你沒做錯
Am I? She cheated on you.
是嗎? 她欺騙你
It was just a kiss. Do you know where she kissed him?
只是吻了一下 你知道吻哪里嗎?