We're just organizing them for easier thank you note writing...
只是把它們放在一起
...after the wedding, which will still happen, happens.
方便你婚后回禮 婚禮會繼續的, 會的
Hey. Hi.
你好 你好
How's it going?
過得怎樣?
You know... Yeah.
嗯... Yeah
So?
什么事?
Sam, I don't know if I can go through with this. Sam,
我不知道是否能接受
Tell him you love him. Tell him you can't be without him.
告訴他你愛他 告訴他你不能沒有他
Tell him you can't imagine life without him.
告訴他你的生命里不能沒有他
Wait a minute. What if he can imagine life without me?
等一下, 如果他的生命里 可以沒有我怎么辦?
What if that's what he's about to say? I can't hear that.
如果他正要這么說怎么辦? 我不想聽到這樣的話
Yeah, I can't go through with this, either.
我也接受不了
You can't?
接受不了?
I mean, the kiss and the lying...
我是說, 接吻事件還有說謊
Of me being a total jerk.
都歸功于我的古怪性情
I never meant to hurt you, Ben.
我沒想過要傷害你的
No, I know.
不, 我知道
He so doesn't wanna be here.
他真的很不想在這里出現
Make it easy for him. All you've done is make it hard.
原諒他吧, 因為你實在傷他太深了
Just do him this one favor.
現在應該為他想一下
I was wrong to try to force things to work.
我不應該逼你做些不愿意做的事
Only made everything worse.
那只會把事情搞砸
So that's it, then?
就這樣嗎?
I don't think we should go on hurting each other.
我覺得不應該繼續損害對方