Do you?
你呢?
No. No, no, you're right about that.
不, 不, 你說得很對
I was gonna say almost the same thing.
我正準備說這個
Yeah, I thought so.
我也有同感
So, what are you gonna do?
你準備怎樣?
You know, I'll take some vacation time, go to Europe.
我會到歐洲渡假
Maybe do that backpacking thing.
或者會到鄉間游玩
Yeah, you should. You've always wanted to do that.
當然會了, 這是你的夢想
Well, what are you gonna do? I don't know.
你呢? 我不知道
Well, I guess...
我想一下...
I don't know what to say. Yeah, I know what you mean.
我不知道該怎么說 我知道你想說什么
And that's how the man of my dreams walked out of my life.
我的王子就這樣走出我的生命了
Tonight we're celebrating the success of Cocoa NoCarbs.
今晚我們要慶祝 低熱量可可飲料的成功
I wasn't really in the mood, but at least I could get drunk on the company's time.
我可以在這一刻喝醉 然后把一切煩惱忘記
In the next couple of days you're going to get a set of martini glasses.
接下來幾天你可以喝到馬丁尼酒了
Oh, Nancy. I bought them just before.
噢 剛買的
You can keep them.
可以盡情喝
Well, your Hail Mary paid off, Hoyt. We're in the end zone.
嗯, 往事不提 我們現在處于同一端區(冰球用語)
Mr. Stone, I don't watch ESPN...
Stone先生, 我不看體育頻道
...and it hurts me to pretend that I do anymore.
會讓我想起傷心事
What does that mean? I'm getting promoted.
你想說什么呢? 我升職了
Well, congratulations, I guess. Thanks.
那應該恭喜你了 謝謝
I'm bringing you up with me.
我要你跟我一起晉升
I'm not sure into what position yet, but we'll find it.
雖然不能肯定是什么職位 但我會知道的