You're being nice?
你良心發現了?
What can I say, you did great work, Sam. Congrats.
怎么說都好, 你的確是才華橫溢 恭喜你
See? The sun does come out tomorrow.
看到沒有? 守得云開見明月
Excuse me.
我走開一下
You look great.
你真是太棒了
Do I? Because I don't feel like I do.
是嗎? 我不覺得
I mean, I guess I should, but
我應該對自己有信心才對, 但是
It doesn't matter.
算了
We should go on a real date, do this right. What do you think?
我們應該真正開始約會 你認為呢?
With no dress to fit into, what was the point of depriving myself?
連婚紗都穿不進去 我還有什么資格放縱自己呢?
I know it's soon, but, Nancy, wouldn't that be the fairy tale
我知道快了點 但這就像神話一般
if prince charming came riding in at the last moment to rescue me from?
白馬王子在最后一刻來營救我
Rescue you from Ben
從一個前所未有能讓你開心的人
who made you happier than I've ever seen you in your life?
Ben那營救你?
That would be quite a fairy tale.
那才真正是神話
Have you called Ben or talked to him at all?
你到底有沒有找Ben談過?
No, but he hasn't called me, either.
沒有, 他也沒有找我
Normally I don't eat this much, but this doesn't feel like a first date
平常并沒有吃這么多 我拍不像個初次約會
since we've known each other for years, not counting seven or eight after college.
我們雖然相識數年 但畢業后一起吃飯最多七八次
But clearly you don't have any problem talking a lot on a first date.
第一次約會不用 這么滔滔不絕的講話