Come on, Alan, I know you're in there, I see your car.
Alan, 別這樣, 我知道你在 我看見你的車了
He told me not to tell anyone, and I'm pretty sure "anyone" meant you.
他不準我告訴別人 可以肯定 "別人" 是指你
Wait, wait, wait. Please, hear me out.
等一下, 求你了, 聽我說完
I've made a horrible, terrible mistake, Alan.
我犯了個非常嚴重的錯誤
Please help me. Show mercy, please.
你發發善心, 幫一下我好嗎
Alan!
Alan!
Alan!
Alan!
Here, clean yourself up, woman. Thank you so much.
拿去把眼淚擦干凈 非常感謝
That's it, weasel.
抓到你了, 你這混蛋
I've been listening to your crap for years. It's payback time.
老早就聽說你嗜賭成性 是時候還本了
What are you gonna do?
你想怎么樣?
If you don't tell me what I wanna know, I will leave you dead in the street.
如果不告訴我 就把你扔到街上喂狗
Ben went to the airport. He's gone backpacking.
Ben去機場了, 他準備旅游
Now, like one of those fools in the movies, I was gonna race to the airport...
我現在準備飛車到機場 像電影里面的瘋子一樣
...to try to stop my beloved from leaving the country.
趕去制止我的愛人離開
Of course, in real life when you park illegally, you get towed.
在現實生活中要是亂停車 就會被拖走的
Sam, don't hurt me, but Ben's plane left an hour ago.
Sam, 別打我 Ben的飛機已經在一個小時前走了
And the hits just keep on coming.
打擊真是一個接一個