You see...
知道嗎
...despite everything, Sam...
無論如何...
...I missed your hair.
我想念你的頭發
I don't wanna do any of those things without you.
我不想獨自去旅游
I don't wanna do anything without you.
沒有你我不想做任何事
But why did you call off the wedding? I didn't. You did.
那為什么要取消婚約呢? 我沒有, 是你取消的
When I said I didn't think I could go through with this...
上次我說不能接受
I mean, when I came over here, I wanted desperately for us to fix things.
上次來的時候 我希望能盡力補救
You know, I wanted to see that fire, that fight...
知道嗎, 我是想一起
...that feisty girl kick and claw to make us work.
把我們燃起的戰火撲滅
But instead... I gave up and pushed you away.
但實際上... 我卻放棄了你
Ben, listen to me. I never wanted out. Ever. Ben,
聽著 我永遠不想離開你, 永遠
Really?
真的?
That feisty girl you've been missing's right here, I swear.
我保證你失去的女孩已經回來了
I have missed you so bad that I would do any...
我是多么的想念你 我可以為你...
I had forgotten what a great kisser Ben was.
我永遠不會忘記Ben那熱熾的吻
The rest was easy.
接下來就簡單了