
Cool. Yeah.
不錯 嗯
This is my brother Peter.
這是我的哥哥Peter
Right. Welcome home.
好啊 歡迎回家
Thanks. Thanks.
謝謝 謝謝
No, thank you.
不 謝謝你
It's a big mess over there, isn't it?
那邊很亂 是不是?
Well, of course it is. It's a war.
哦 當然 那有戰爭
It can't be all perfect.
不可能都完美
War is messy.
戰爭就意味著混亂
How would you know?
你怎么知道?
Well, how would you know, Peter?
哦 你又怎么知道 Peter?
We don't exactly see you over there.
我們在那邊沒看見你
But I'm not for the war.
那是因為我不支持戰爭
Neither do I.
我也不認為
Since when?
從什么時候?
I can change my mind, can't I?
我可以改變主意 是不是?
Like everybody else.
像別人一樣
Yeah, go ahead, change your mind.
好 繼續 改變你的主意吧
But these guys are stuck over there.
但是這些家伙卻陷在戰爭中
That's not the point, Peter. I mean, you don't get it.
我不是指這個 Peter 我是說 你不懂
You just don't get it.
你就是不懂
You can't change your minds, can you?
你不會改變你的主意 是吧?
You can't just leave?
你不會就這樣逃走?
No, not really.
不 確實不會
We do get some R&R.
我們會自己找樂子
These guys are screwed and for what?
這些家伙食古不化 是什么原因?
Guys... For what?
你們... 是什么原因?