
I'm Stan Tilson, and you don't need to be polite about it.
我叫Stan Tilson 你們不需要客氣
I want you folks to come and that's it.
我希望你們能來 就這樣
We don't have time for this.
我們沒時間來干這個
Well, you can't say no to that kind of invitation.
哦 這么盛情的邀請 很難拒絕
Half of healing is fellowship.
友誼是另一種治愈傷痛的能力
We'll have a quick bite and be on our way.
我們快點吃 然后上路吧
Ah, welcome, welcome.
啊 歡迎 歡迎
Now, we don't start for a little while,
現在 還有一會兒就開始
but you folks make yourselves right at home.
請你們不要客氣 就像在家一樣
What are those?
那是什么?
Lobster.
龍蝦
Big lobster.
大龍蝦
Ask her for umbrellas. How many chairs do we need?
跟她要些帳篷 我們需要多少把椅子?
I've got five set up here, so I need to get a few more.
我已經支起五把了 我還需要幾把
Give me a hand right here.
來幫幫我
This guy's got some serious dough.
這家伙真有錢
Happy Birthday.
生日快樂
Would you care for some stuffed endive?
來點萵苣嗎
No, thank you.
不 謝謝
It really is. The place looks fabulous.
太好了 這地方看起來好極了
I work for my dad. I work in commodities.
我為我爸爸工作 做期貨
Really? Yeah.
真的? 當然
Cool. Yeah, my dad's a drill instructor.
酷 哦 我爸爸是個步操教官
Yeah, I got a brother stationed in Korea
哦 我有個哥哥駐守在韓國
and another brother who's in basic training.
還有個弟弟在接受基礎訓練
So your whole family's in the Army?
這么說你一家都是軍人?
Yeah. I mean, just about. You know, my mom's not.
對 我是說 差不多 你知道 我媽媽不是軍人
Our whole family is in finance.
我們家都是干金融的
These are the soldiers that Dad invited.
這些是爸爸邀請的軍人