
Hey, Scott. Why'd he start robbing?
嘿 Scott 他為什么搶劫?
He just got, you know, into a little bit of trouble.
他只是 你瞧 碰到了一點困難
Well, your mom and me have...
哦 你媽媽和我有點...
some things we have to sort out.
有點事情必須要解決
No, no, it has nothing to do with that.
不 不 和那個沒關系
You're going to Stanford.
你去斯坦福大學上學
We're gonna get you to Stanford.
我們會送你上斯坦福大學的
No.
不
No, no, no. That is not a good idea.
不 不 不 那樣不好
No. Do not do that.
別 別那么做
I will get you the money.
我會給你籌到錢
I will take care of it. I said I will and I will.
我來想辦法 我說我能就一定能
Promise me you will not do that.
跟我保證 你不會那么做
All right.
好
I'll call you later.
我再打給你
All right. And...
好了 還有...
I love you.
我愛你
Fuck.
媽的
So what's up?
怎么了?
Kid thinks he's got it all figured out.
這孩子以為這一切他都能搞定
He's gonna get the money by enlisting in the fucking Army.
他想通過去當什么狗屁兵而掙錢
$20,000 signing bonus,
兩萬塊的入伍獎金
has to put off college for God knows how many years,
大學只能往后推延 老天都不知道多少年
but he's okay with that.
但他覺得挺好
Well, that sounds like a pretty good idea.
哦 聽起來是個不錯的主意
That is not a good idea.
不是個好主意
They'll send him right over there.
他們會把他派去那兒(他們?nèi)齻€回來的地方)