
Colee...
Colee...
Colee stop crying.
Colee別哭了
I can't give you the guitar.
我不能把吉他給你
I can't give it to you.
我不能把它給你
I know. It's okay.
我知道 沒關系的
It's not okay.
有關系
I want to give it to you, but then I won't have...
我想把它給你的 可那樣我會...
I won't have anywhere to go.
我會無家可歸
Colee. Come on, Colee. Colee
別這樣 Colee
All right, listen.
好吧 聽著
How about you stop crying and we'll stop.
如果你不哭 我們就停車 怎樣
You've been wanting to sightsee, right?
你一直想看風景 不是么?
What do you mean?
你的意思是?
Yeah.
是啊
Okay, so we'll go somewhere, do something. Ok
那我們就去哪玩點什么
Could we have a picnic?
能去野餐么?
Yeah, a picnic. Whatever.
當然 野餐 怎樣都行
Yeah.
當然
You know, you can leave your guitar in the car.
其實 你可以把吉他放車上
I'm not gonna steal it.
我不會偷它的
Well, you might not think you are,
雖然 你認為你不會
but I'm not chancing it.
可我擔不了這個風險
I don't want to get ditched.
我不想被拋棄
Why? Does that happen to you a lot?
為什么? 你經(jīng)常被拋棄么?
Look at these rocks.
瞧瞧這些石頭
That's a skipping rock.
這些是可以跳動的石頭
That would go far, huh?
可以扔很遠 是么?
Yep.
恩
Hey, that's a fossil.
嘿 這是塊化石
It is? A mollusk. See?
是么? 一個軟體動物 看到么?
That's a nice one.
真漂亮
The poor little guy winds up getting squished
這可憐的小家伙被風化
between two rocks.
壓在兩塊石頭里
Why do we have to go back?
為什么我們要回去呢?
I like it here. It's fun.
我喜歡這里 這很有趣
Oh, fuck.
啊 混蛋