
It's okay.
沒事的
You're gonna be fine.
沒事的
Okay. Is it gone?
好了 龍卷風過去了?
Oh, my God.
噢 上帝啊
Are you all right? Yeah.
你還好么? 還好
What's going on? Nothing.
怎么了? 沒事
You okay? Yeah.
你沒事了? 是啊
Is it working? What?
那里好了? 什么?
Is it working?
你那里好了?
As a matter of fact, yeah, I think...
事實上 是的 我想...
Yeah, it's working pretty good right now, so...
是的 現在那里好了 太...
That's great.
太棒了
Oh, no. Okay.
噢 不 Ok
Yeah, that's working.
是的 那里好了
That's great.
太棒了
Yep.
是啊
Wow.
哇奧
We should get out.
我們得出去了
Hey, chief!
嘿 老大!
What?
怎么了?
His penis works.
他的小弟弟好了
Guess what.
你猜怎么了
What do you mean? You got wood?
什么意思? 那里能硬起來了?
Yeah. Definitely wood.
是啊 相當硬
So we don't need these ladies anymore?
那就不需要那些姑娘了?
Nope. He's all fixed up.
不用了 他全好了
He could pound a nail with that thing.
都可以用那里來釘釘子咯
Pound a nail?
釘釘子?
How do you know that? Did you touch it?
你怎么知道? 你碰過它?
No, I didn't have to. It was just pokin' right into me.
沒有 不需要 它直接戳著我了
It's a miracle.
真是奇跡呀
You are one lucky bastard, T.K.
你真是個好運的家伙 T.K.
You all right?
還好么?
Yeah, you don't seem too happy...
是啊 看來不怎么高興呀...
I'm all right.
我沒事
considering.
在想事兒呢
Yeah, I get to see my girlfriend,
是的 我得回去看我女友
go back down range like nothing ever happened.
回到從前 就像啥也沒發生
T.K., what are you worried about?
T.K. 在擔心什么?
You're on a lucky streak.
你這段時間算走運呀
I don't think so.
我不這么想
I mean, you can only get lucky for so long, you know?
我是說 走運時間是有限的 知道么?
Streaks don't last forever, and I've been burnin' some karma.
好運不會永遠都有 我覺得這是因果報應