
I'm gonna go to Vegas with you guys,
我和你們直接去維加斯
I'm gonna borrow some money off my credit card,
然后用信用卡借點錢
and I'm gonna turn it into $20,000.
賺兩萬美金回來
Oh, you gonna play poker?
哦 你要去玩撲克?
No, I was thinking roulette.
不 我想是輪盤賭
guess the right color three times, I got the money.
猜中三次 我就賺到錢了
You play red and black,
你玩紅與黑
If I was you, I'd stick to the skills games...
如果是我 就只玩技巧性的...
either blackjack or Texas hold 'em.
比如二十一點或者德克薩斯
But whatever you do, just stay away from craps.
不過不管玩什么 別玩骰子
That is the stupidest idea.
這是最蠢的辦法
Why?
為什么?
It's crazy.
這很瘋狂
You can't just go to Vegas and make $20,000.
怎可能一到維加斯就賺到兩萬美金
Wait a minute. He's dreaming?
等等 他在做白日夢?
That's just... You're dreaming.
這只是... 在做白日夢
Yeah.
是啊
He's the one who's got the stupid idea?
就他才會有些蠢想法?
You're traveling all the way across country
你一路橫穿全國
to visit a family that you've never even met.
去拜訪個你從未謀面的家庭
Like, they don't know you're coming.
他們都不知道你要來
They don't even know you exist.
他們甚至不知道你的存在
You think they're gonna love you or take care of you?
你想他們真會喜歡你照顧你?
Like, he's not the only one who's dreaming.
似乎 不止他在做白日夢
Christ.
上帝
Are you...
你真是...
I don't want him to lose his money.
我不想讓他白花錢
Listen. Don't worry about me, okay?
聽著 不用擔心我 好嗎?
I have to give 'em the guitar.
我得把吉他還給他們
I have to give it to them.
我得把它還給他們
But they don't even know you. I don't know you!
可他們甚至不認識你 我也不認識你!
Whoever heard of giving $20,000 to someone that you just met?
給個陌生人兩萬美金 誰會信?
Yeah, but the guy's desperate. He's all fucked up.
是啊 但他走投無路了 他都快成瘋子了
Enough.
夠了
I can pay for my own kid's college.
我兒子學費我自會處理
I'm just trying to help you, man.
我只是想幫你 兄弟
You wanna talk about fucked up?
你想和瘋子說話?
Look in the mirror.
自己照照鏡子吧
I'm not the one trying to kill myself, buddy.
想自殺的那人又不是我 老兄