Hey-hey, how goes the dancing? Gay yet?
感覺如何? 還是像在“搞基”嗎?
Ah-ha-ha, you guys owe me big time. (He walks into the kitchen and does a little dance step on the way.)
你們這次要多謝我。
What was that?
那是什么?
What?
什么?
You just did a little dancy thing.
你剛才跳了點舞步。
No I didn’t.
我沒有。
Yes you did! You did like a little hop.
你跳了! 像是單腳跳。
You are soo enjoying this.
舞跳得很開心哦。
No, I’m not! And it wasn’t a hop it was a pas de bourree.
沒有,我沒有! 況且那不是單腳跳,那是帕得瑪利舞。
You know the words! You are so into this!
術語你都知道! 你真的很投入!
All right, well maybe I’m enjoying it a little bit. I mean I’m getting pretty good at it.
可能我有點喜歡跳舞了。其實我已經跳得相當不錯。
Ooh, this is soo sweet, Joey our little twinkle-toes.
哦,真棒!舞姿翩翩的小Joey。
Hey-hey, hold on, this isn’t some kind of like girly dance.
嘿嘿,這可不是女孩子跳的那種舞。
All right, it’s like a sport, it’s manly!
它像一種體育運動, 很陽剛的!
All right, then show me some manly moves.
讓我見識一下很“陽剛”的運動。
All right.
好吧,來。
I don’t know how to lead.
我不會跳男步。