Oh! My hero! What happened?
哦! 英雄! 事情怎樣了?
Well uh, I went down there and told him that no one treats my friends like that and that he’d better come up here and apologize. I’ll see you later. (Starts to leave)
哦,我下去告訴他說誰也不能那樣對我朋友,他最好上來道歉。待會兒見。
What a minute, what did he say?
等等,那他怎么說?
He said that he wasn’t gonna apologize because you guys are living here illegally,
他說他不會來道歉因為你們住在這里是違法的,
so instead what he’s gonna do is have you evicted—I’ll see you later.
所以相反他要把你們趕出去。待會兒見。
what?! You got us evicted!!
什么?! 你弄到我們要被趕出去!!
I told you not to go down there!
我告訴過你不要去!
Well he made Rachel cry!
可是他把Rachel弄哭了!
Rachel always cries!
Rachel整天都哭的了!
That’s not true! (Starts to cry.)
這不是真的吧!
Now Joey, you go down there and you suck up to him.
Joey,現在你得去拍他的馬屁。
I mean you suck like you’ve never sucked before!
而且要拍得不著痕跡!
All right! I’ll try! But if I can’t, you can stay with Chandler and I until you get settled.
好吧! 我試試看!不過如果不成功,你們可以和Chandler還有我暫時一起住著。
Go!!
快去!!
All right, all right, all right. (Starts to leave, stops, and turns around)
好,好,好。
I mean I’ll have to check with him first, but I’ll think he’ll be cool with it. (Monica shoos him out.)
我會先和他商量商量,不過我想他可能會很酷。