Hey! New wallet, huh?
嘿! 新錢包哦?
Yeah, it was time. The old condom ring in the leather just doesn’t say ‘cool’ anymore.
對,也該換新的了。里面的安全套終于不再說“好涼快”了。
Rachel!
Rachel!
What?
嗯?
You just put an empty carton back in the fridge!
你把吃剩的空盒子又放回冰箱!
Oh yeah, I know, but the garbage was full.
對啊,因為垃圾袋滿了。
Have you ever taken out the trash? (Hands her the garbage.)
你從來沒有倒過垃圾嗎?
Well, I thought you liked doing it. (Rachel starts out the door and stops.)
呃,我以為這是你的愛好。
Third door on the left.
左邊第三個門。
Right!
知道了!
Oh! Hey, Mr. Treeger.
哦! 嗨, Treeger先生。
Hey.
嗨。
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Ummm. Oh! I’m sorry. (She grabs the box and offers him a piece.) It’s a little old but…
哦。哦! 對不起。雖然不那么新鮮不過……
No! You’re clogging up the chute that I spent a half-hour unclogging!
不是說這個!你堵住了我花半小時才弄通的垃圾道!
I’m sorry. I didn’t—I don’t come in here a lot.
真對不起!我不是經常來這兒。
Oh yeah, of course you don’t!
是啊,你當然不常來!
No.
對。
‘Cause you’re a little princess!
因為你是個小公主!
"Daddy, buy me a pizza. Daddy, buy me a candy factory.
"爸爸, 給我買份pizza。爸爸, 給我買個糖果廠。
Daddy, make the cast of Cats sing Happy Birthday to me…"
爸爸,讓貓咪們為我唱生日歌…… -"
I didn’t… I never said that.
我沒有…… 我從沒說過這樣的話。
You think you could make a mess and the big man in coveralls will come in here and clean it up, huh?
你以為你可以到這兒來把東西搞得一團糟,然后由穿工人裝的大個子來清掃,對嗎?
Well, why don’t think of someone else for a change?
為什么不改一改? 為他人想一想?
Okay, I’m sorry. (Runs out still carrying the pizza box.)
哦,我很抱歉!
God! If you’re gonna cry about it!
老天! 干這么點活你也會哭!