That’s weird.
這很神秘。
What?
什么?
Your nails.
你的指甲。
Oh, I know, I never wear fake ones.
我知道,我從不戴假指甲的。
I just did it so my Mom wouldn’t give me grief about me biting them.
這次是為了不讓我媽抱怨我咬指甲。
Oh, no, I meant that it’s weird that you only have nine now.
不,我的意思是現在你只戴著九個。
Oh my God. Wait a minute, I had them put… (realises)
天啊。等一下,剛才還是十個。
Oh my God! It’s in the quiche! Oh My God!
天啊! 它在乳蛋餅里! 天啊!
Okay, don’t panic. I’m gonna go to the store, I’m gonna get you another set of nails,
別慌.我現在就去商店,我將給你帶回一套新的。
no one’s gonna know, and you’re gonna look great. (She runs over to get her coat.)
神不知鬼不覺, 你看起來依舊完美。
Oh! Oh, it’s ‘cause they’re gonna eat—that’s the problem.
哦! 但是他們會吃掉它的,這才是問題。
Honey, don’t bite your nails.
親愛的,不要咬你的指甲。
Okay ah, please don’t freak out.
好吧, 別驚慌。
Umm, but ah, there’s a blue fingernail in one of the quiche cups,
有個乳蛋餅杯里有只我的藍指甲,
and there’s no way to know which one.
誰都不知道是哪一個杯子。
And! Whoever finds it wins the prize!
發現指甲就可以贏大獎!
I’m not freaking out.
我沒驚慌。
Then why are you laughing?
那你為什么笑?
It’s nothing, it’s just that now your Father owes me five dollars.
沒什么, 這樣你父親輸給我5美元。
What? You bet I’d lose a nail?
什么? 你打賭我會掉一個指甲嗎?
Oh no, don’t be silly. I just bet I’d need these. (Opens the freezer to reveal…)
別傻了。我打賭我會需要這些。
Frozen lasagnas?
冰凍寬面條?
You bet that I’d screw up?!
你篤信我會搞砸?
So all that stuff about hiring me because I was good was…
“你雇我是因為我很優秀”都是假的咯...
No-no-no, that was all true. This was just in case you pulled a Monica.
不-不-不,那是真的。只是怕你又“很Monica”。
You promised Dr. Weinburg, you’d never use that phrase.
你答應過Weinburg教授,你不再使用這個詞了。
Oh honey, come on, have a sense of humour,
親愛的,來吧,幽默一點,
you’ve never been able to laugh at yourself.
你從未有自嘲的風度。
That’s right. My Mom doesn’t have any faith in me!
沒錯。我媽從沒信任過我!
Oh, that’s hilarious! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.
好好笑! 哈-哈-哈-哈。
I don’t get it.
我不覺得好笑。
No, I have faith…
不,我信任你...
No! You have lasagnas! (Storms out and an awkward silence follows.)
不! 你只是有烤寬面條!
Op, the ruined quiches are ready.
報廢的乳蛋餅烤好了。