Oh, Kath, we should get going. We're going to buy hamsters.
哦,Kath,我們該走了,我們要去和老鼠在一起。
Ooh, that's great, I love those little guys.
哦,太棒了,我愛這些小家伙。
No, no, it's not like that. I, I work for a medical researcher.
不,不,和你想的不一樣,我為醫療研究員工作。
Well, have fun!
那么, 祝你愉快!- 好!
Okay.
好的。
Well, I think it's great that the medical community is finally trying to help sick hamsters.
好,我想真是太棒了,醫療組織終于打算幫助那些生病的老鼠了。
Y'know what, I like Kathy.
你知道么,我喜歡Kathy。
Oh yeah, me too, she's so cool and pretty.
哦對,我也是,她太酷太漂亮了。
Yeah, she's...
對,她...
She's smart and funny, y'know?
她聰明,風趣,你知道么?
We were up all last night talking, she said the funniest thing about--what?
我們昨晚聊了整夜,她講了一件特別好笑的事情...怎么了?
You love her.
你愛她。
No, I don't.
不,我不愛。
Yes, you do. Chandler loves Kathy.
你,Chandler愛上Kathy.了
Come on, Pheebs lay off him.
拜托,Pheebs,繞了他吧。
Thank you, Ross.
多謝,Ross。
Yeah, he's a little sensitive right now, `cause he's so in love.
對,他現在有一點敏感,因為他墜入愛河了。