Hi. Hi, I-I was just sitting over there,
嗨。嗨,我-我剛才坐那邊,
and uhh, Chandler. My name is Chandler. Did I say that?
呃...Chandler,我叫Chandler,我剛說過嗎?
No, you didn't. Hi, I'm Kathy.
沒,你沒說過。嗨,我叫Kathy。
Uh Kathy, with K or a C?
呃,Kathy,K打頭的還是C打頭的?
With a K.
K.
Oh-oh-hey!
喔-喔-嗨!
Wow! You are really good at this.
喔! 你還真會打招呼啊。
Hey, come on, give me a break, I'm out on a limb here.
嘿,拜托,給點面子,看我現在多尷尬。
I'm sorry, you're right, I apologize, but I should tell you that I'm waiting for a date.
不好意思,你是對的,我道歉,不過我不得不告訴你我正在等約會的對象。
Oh, and there he is now.
啊,而且現在他來了。
Hey!
嗨!
Hey! Hey, hey-hey, hey. (Joey kisses Kathy.)
嗨! 嗨,嘿-嘿,嘿。
Hey, I see you guys already met, huh?
嘿, 你們已經認識了,嗯?
Yes-yes, I was just trying to figure out a way to uh,
對-對,我剛才正在講,呃,
demonstrate how I could get my exceptionally large feet into my even bigger mouth.
示范我怎么把我大得出奇的腳正好放在我的嘴里。
Didn't I tell ya? Always showin' off.
我早跟你說過吧?他總愛逞口舌之利。