
Stop!
停!
Get them! Go, go, go.
抓住他們! 快快快.
Go!
走!
Oh, my God. I can’t believe I just did that.
哦,天啊. 真不敢相信我敢這樣做.
I’m on fire! I’m untouchable! I’m Anna. Who are you?
我成功了! 你們抓不著我了! 我是 安娜. 你是誰?
Ben Calder. Freelance getaway man.
本 考爾德. 逃亡專家.
Yeah, need the hand. Need the hand.
放手. 要開車.
Thank you, thank you, thank you so much, Mr. Ben.
謝謝你, 謝謝你, 太感謝你了本先生.
You’re welcome. I think. Depending on what crime I’ve just aided and abetted.
不用謝.我想我犯了幫助和教唆犯人逃脫罪了.
No. No, no crime. I don’t think.
不. 不, 不是犯罪.我認為不是.
Thank you again, very much. Thanks.
再次感謝你. 謝謝.
Anna? Do you have a last name?
安娜? 你姓什么?
No, actually, it’s just... It’s Anna. Like Pink.
沒姓, 就只是 安娜.
Thank you again.
再次感謝你
Actually, I need another ride, if that’s okay. Very fast. Like, right now.
實事上,我還想坐你的車,如果可以的話. 非??? 就像剛才那樣.
Whatever you say, Mrs. Bond.
就如你所說吧, 邦女郎.
They’re chasing us! They’re chasing us!
他們在追捕我們!
Go, go, go, go, go.
走, 走, 走,.
Ben, I think we just lost them. Ben,
我想我們擺脫他們了.