
No! No way!
不!不可以!
No way! He said just two of you.
不可以這樣! 他說了只是兩個而已.
No, that’s just security... Don’t worry about it. They’re local guys.
不, 那只是安全人員-別擔心. 他們是當地的人.
Liberty’s heading out to the bathroom.
"自由小姐"正往洗手間走過去.
Got her.
看到了.
I can’t believe he did it again.
我真無法相信他又這樣對我.
He completely broke his promise. Don’t I deserve one night of freedom?
他完全違背了他的諾言. 讓我自由一晚都不可以嗎?
I’m not even talking freedom. Two agents.
我甚至不和他談什么自主權了. 只是要求只要兩個保鏢就好.
Oh, my God, Anna. I have a great plan.
噢, 安娜. 我有個好的計劃.
Don’t look back. Don’t look back.
別往后看.別往后看.
I’m saying... Anna? Anna! Anna!
我是在說-安娜? 安娜! 安娜!
Secure the perimeters. Liberty’s AWOL. Anna, run!
周圍的警衛注意. "自由小姐"逃走了. 安娜, 快跑!
Anna! Anna!
安娜! 安娜!
Oh, God.
噢,天啊.
Excuse me.
打攪一下.
Sir, excuse me. You all right?
先生, 打攪了. 你還好吧?
Could you please help me get out of here?
你可以幫我逃離這兒嗎?
Yeah, why not? Thank you.
是的, 為何不可以? 謝謝你.