
What a great idea, to change my hair. It’s perfect.
改變我的發型這個主意太好了,太完美了.
Yes, I told you. No one knows who I am.
當然, 我告訴過你. 沒人知道我是誰了.
You get jet lag, Morales? No.
你時差還沒適應嗎, 莫瑞絲? 沒事.
Really? I get it awful. I take herbs.
真的嗎? 我感覺不太好. 我吃了藥草.
Herbs? Yep.
藥草? 是的.
Really? Why? They help reset your clock.
真的? 為什么? 會幫助你調整生物鐘
I’d like to reset your clock.
我想幫助你調整生物鐘
I’m just saying.
我只是說說而已.
Gabby, I am so excited. I feel so free. You’re going to love it.
加比, 我感覺非常興奮.太自由了. 你會愛上這種感覺的.
Sorry. Sorry. Excuse me.
對不起.對不起. 對不起.
Anna, come on. It’s okay.
安娜, 快來 好.
There’s plenty more inside.
里面更多帥哥呢.
Gabby, you are so right. There are lots of cute guys here.
加比, 你說得太對了.里面太多可愛的人了.
Oh, and wait till the Berlin Love Parade. 500,000 cute guys.
噢, 如果等到柏林戀愛大游行. 會有50萬人呢.
Sounds like so much fun. I can’t wait. It’s gonna be crazy.
聽起來太有趣了,我等不及了. 太瘋狂了.
Here we are.
我們到啦.
Hey, yo. Break it down.
嗨, 唷. 舞動吧.
Break it down for me.
舞動吧.
Spread your wings, ladies and gentlemen.
女士們先生們,伸展你們的雙臂.
You are now rocking with the best, hardworking, revolution sureshot.
你們在最棒的音樂中搖擺, 用力扭動你的身軀吧.
What?
什么?