
Ben, I know you probably think I’m this really rude
本, 我知道你大概認為我非常無禮.
Thank you.
謝謝.
Hold on.
扶穩了.
So you a big drinker? I drink.
你很喝得啊? 我喝啊.
You’re not drinking? You’re getting pissed for the both of us.
你不喝嗎? 你把我們的都喝光了.
So where are you headed?
你有什么打算嗎?
I am kind of
我是來
backpacking through Europe on my way to Berlin for the Love Parade.
歐洲旅行的,現要去柏林的戀愛大游行.
Oh, right. Where’s your backpack?
噢.你的背包呢?
Backpacking is just an expression. Oh, yeah.
背包只是個形式而已. 哦,是嗎.
For what?
為什么呢?
Fine. Okay, fine. You caught me. I’m on vacation here with my parents
好.很好. 你讓我無言以對. 我是和我父母一起來度假的
and it’s this numbing series of fivestar hotels and sevencourse brunches.
對那些5星級酒店和7道菜的美食麻木失去興趣了.
And I just can’t take it anymore. It’s tough to take, I guess.
我再也無法忍受. 我想也是很難熬.
You know, chocolate mint on your silk pillow. Nightmare.
枕頭上有巧克力味道會做惡夢的.
So
那
what’s your story?
關于你的事呢?
I mean, like, why are you here all by your eyelashes?
我是說, 你怎么會一個人在那的?