
Ah, still reading palms? It’s a gift.
哈 還是喜歡看手相? 這是天賦
Ah. See anything different over the past 1 2 years?
哈 那看出這12年有什么變化嗎?
Yes.
有
A lot.
很多
And you’re still not gonna tell me.
而你還是不打算告訴我咯
No. Great.
不 好吧
God, can you believe it’s been that long?
天哪 你能相信都過這么久了嗎?
Twelve years since college. Nah, doesn’t feel like it with you.
都畢業12年了 不 我的感覺跟你不一樣
Seems like we could’ve been sitting here like this the whole time.
感覺我們好像可以像這樣一直坐下去
Do you remember why we broke up? Oh, yeah.
你還記得我們為什么分手嗎?噢 當然
You dumped me. No!
你甩了我 不是的!
No, It Was mutual, right?
不是的 那是雙方面的 對嗎?
l mean, you were going off to school in California grad school
我是說 你要去加利福尼亞的學校深造
and I was staying here in New York, right?
而我要呆在紐約 不是嗎?
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
對對對
You said we were too young to pull off the long distance thing.
你說我們還太年輕經不起長距離的愛情
But I vaguely remember something about, uh...
但我好像還記得一些 呃…