
Can you please stop it? I told you, I wanna experience freedom...
別這樣好嗎? 我告訴過你,我要體驗自由的滋味...
...at its utmost freest. ...
最大限度的自由.
I wanna swim naked in the Danube!
我要在多瑙河裸泳!
Actually, it’s the Vltava.
實事上這是,這是伏爾塔瓦河.
Who wants to swim naked in the Vltava? Nobody says that.
誰想要在伏爾塔瓦河裸泳? 沒人這樣說的.
In English, Vltava means "unhealthy bacteria level."
用英語說"Vltava"(伏爾塔瓦河) 的意思是"有害細菌的水平."
Yeah, right. Why can’t you be free...
哦,好. 你不裸泳...
...without being naked? Can you help me unhook this? ...
就不自由了嗎? 可以幫我解開嗎?
Oh, good Lord. Never mind. I got it.
哦,天啊. 不介意.我脫了.
I’m a dead man. I am officially a dead man.
我是個壞男人.我真的是個該死的壞人.
Oh, perfect.
噢, 太完美了.
Anna, get here right now.
安娜, 馬上上來.
This is inappropriate behavior in a public place.
在公共場所這樣的行為不適當.
I’m not coming in that water. Like to buy that camera, please.
我不會下水的. 我想買你的相機.
Why would I want to...?
我為什么要賣--?
Okay. Thank you. There.
好吧. 謝謝.
Pleasure doing business with you.
很高興和你交易.
Honey? You know, let’s get a quick shot.
寶貝? 我們來照張快照吧.
Just one for the kids. Quick one. Smile.
就一張.快. 笑.
All right, what do you say? Schnitzel.
很好, 你說呢?“茄子”