
Beautiful.
太美了.
Isn’t this romantic?
這浪漫嗎?
Almost like we’re on a date, isn’t it, Morales?
就像是我們在約會,對嗎, 莫瑞絲?
Yeah, right. You on a lastname basis with most of your girlfriends?
是啊,你以前那些女朋友你名字都記不全了吧?
Cynthia. Please, don’t. Just don’t.
月亮女神. 哦,拜托,別這樣.
I know. I know, it didn’t feel right. Sorry.
我知道.我知道這樣不好. 抱歉.
Offenbach is okay, but I much prefer the Italian operas.
奧芬巴赫還不錯, 但我更喜歡意大利歌劇.
You know, tragic and romantic.
悲劇和浪漫劇
I’m terribly sorry, milady.
十分抱歉,夫人.
All those rooftops were booked this evening, so deal with it.
所有的屋頂座位都已經預訂了,只能將就點了
Rigoletto is my favorite.
我最喜歡《弄臣》
I can totally relate to Gilda, you know, cloistered and lovestarved in the nunnery.
我和吉爾達非常像,被關在幽閉的修道院 內心渴望愛情
Come on.
別這樣.
Trips to Europe. Tickets to the opera. Your life can’t possibly be that bad.
來歐洲旅游.買張卷去看歌劇. 你的生活不可能會那么壞.
I never said it was bad. It’s just
我從沒說過不好. 只是
Lonely.
孤獨.
And the funny thing is I am never, ever alone.
可有趣的是,我從來沒有獨處過。