
Beer is good, isn’t it?
啤酒很好喝,對嗎?
I’ve always thought so.
我一直這么認為.
Oh, my God.
噢,我的天.
What time is it? I need to call my parents.
幾點了? 我要打電話給我爸媽.
I thought you wanted to be liberated. Liberated, yes. Grounded, no.
我以為你需要自由呢. 已經自由了啊,是的.睡地上,不好.
Can I use your cell phone, please? Dead, I’m afraid.
我可以用你的手機嗎? 壞掉了
Drenched with your Danube.
和你在多瑙河游泳的時候弄濕了.
Are these correct? Approximations.
這些都是正確的嗎? 近似值.
I want exact numbers. How long? Approximately?
我要精確的數據.要多久? 大約?
Just get them. Yes, sir.
去做吧. 喂.
Home base. Go. Hi. It’s Anna. Can I speak to my mom?
總部. 嗨.我是 安娜. 可以叫我媽媽聽電話嗎?
Honey, are you okay?
寶貝,你還好吧?
Yes, Mom, I’m fine. I’m totally fine, okay? Don’t worry about me.
是的,媽媽,我很好.我非常好,別擔心我.
How’s Dad?
爸爸呢?
Anna? Dad? Listen to me.
安娜? 爸爸? 聽我說.
You were wrong. You broke your promise. I needed your trust.
你做錯事了. 你違背了你的諾言. 我需要你的信任.
When I saw you sent all those agents, I went crazy, which I know wasn’t right.
當我看到你派來的人的時候,我快瘋了 是的,我知道我這樣不對.
This is your fault, so I’ll give you the chance to apologize.
但這是你的錯, 我給你機會道歉.
You’re right, sweetie.
你是對的,寶貝.